Below is the feedback I got;
What else is interesting about their good that hasn't been mentioned?
- Who and why people chose the models of iPods they do?
- Every one has one?
- Easy to recognise - most wanted item
- Secrets - whats hidden on an ipod e.g. guilty pleasures
Is there a flaw in the argument? What do you disagree with and why?
- Was it actually Apples original idea
- Illegal downloads
What processes, scenarios, or contexts might improve the potential impact of the concept?
- How music has changed lives
- Surveys on who buys and who downloads music illegally
How else might the concept be creatively improved? Any other comments?
- Look at how they are made
- Technical advances for the future
- Can personalise to suit ones self
- What other products are designed around the iPod?