Monday 19 September 2011

OBEJCT - Ipod

Personally, my most prized possession is my ipod. I first got one when I was 15 and having always had a passion for music it was the best investment I ever made. I cannot recall one day in the last 5 years of owning an ipod where I have not used it.

My ipod is a very personal thing, it has numerous playlists on it which I have created depending on the years they were made, the various different types of music, music I listen to depending on my moods and situations e.g. 'chilled' and 'go go'.

I am currently on my thirst ipod due to them breaking, battery malfunction or end of life expectancy!

In my view, ipods have shaped the world we live in. I believe for most people, life without and ipod is unimaginable. I could not imagine what it would be like not to be able to have constant access to the 10,000 songs contained on this gadget.

Over the years ipods have developed from black and white, to colour, to touchscreen. It is constantly been developed in technically, and constantly being reduced in size and weight. The latests size of the new nano is now around 1/4 of the size of the original 'ipod mini'.

Personally for me I don't care about the size and weight of the ipod, the bigger the better for me, just as long as I have enough space for all my music, photos, movies, podcasts and audiobooks - I am happy.

My ipod is my life, it is something personal, and something for every situation weather this maybe to listen to while working, exercising, chilling with friends, driving, relaxing, partying. There is no life without an ipod!

No comments:

Post a Comment