Monday 19 September 2011

OBJECT - Ipod - Quotes/Opinions

The iPod completely changed the way people approach music.
Karl Lagerfeld 


I don't have an iPod.
Mary Timony 



Pod has helped millions of people around the world rekindle their passion for music, and we're thrilled to be a part of that.
Steve Jobs, Apple CEO



My children - in many dimensions they're as poorly behaved as many other children, but at least on this dimension I've got my kids brainwashed: You don't use Google, and you don't use an iPod.
Steve Ballmer, American businessman



Without the iPod, the digital music age would have been defined by files and folders instead of songs and albums. Though the medium of music has changed, the iPod experience has kept the spirit of what it means to be a music lover alive.
John Mayer, singer-songwriter



It's so slim Kate Moss uses it to cut her cocaine. (referring to the ipod nano)
Bill Maher



The most common format of music on an iPod is "stolen.".
Steve Ballmer, American businessman



I wouldn't have an iPod, because it's something about the laziness that I don't like. I don't like having it that available.
Peter Hook, English musician



I've been looking at the iPod- the Apple iPod. One of the interesting things about the iPod, one of the things that people love most about it is not the technology; it's the box it comes in.
Donald Norman, American educator



I take my running shoes and my iPod with me everywhere. I listen to music when I run. Having my music with me is really motivating.
Lance Armstrong, seven-time Tour de France champion



In my hand luggage I always have my camera, iPod, make-up bag, tooth brush, cleansing products, clean underwear, socks and a change of clothes in case anything goes missing at the other end - and of course my passport.
Lisa Snowdon, English model



It's hard to remember what I did before the iPod. iPod is more than just a music player, it's an extension of your personality and a great way to take your favorite music with you everywhere you go.
Mary J. Blige, GRAMMY Award-winning singer






No comments:

Post a Comment